Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wonderfully-thoughtful-life-altering blogs and papers

So I have just finished reading some really wonderfully-thoughtful-life-altering blogs/papers. I feel as if we are all on the same illuminating pages that capture the essence of how to view the majestic of every-day-life in a most beautiful and insightful way. I am however, not so concerned with the flowery wording through with we are all trying to use to relate such profound knowledge, but instead the "truth" of what each individual has to contribute to further my own understandings of existence. For instance, Joan's paper illustrates a very intriguing point saying, "Gods do not have to choose, angels and demons cannot choose, man must choose." There was no way that I would have ever thought of the relationship between man and the divine in such a profound manner. I love knowing that I not only have a choice, but must make a choice. And after reading Joan's paper, that thought is even more cemented in my mind now. Everything that I have just read has put me in the most peculiar of a mood. I can't describe this mood very well due to feeling the ineffable effects of reading such statements as, "Let us embark on the project of stilling our souls, minds, and selves in order to know the still point in ourselves from which we can dance our own unique dance," from Jennie's paper. Damn! I just love this class! I look forward to the last few days of class knowing that the light will only get brighter and brighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment