Thursday, January 21, 2010

what do I know anyway?

I was embarking on a journey. I knew where and thought I knew why, but things change of course. I left my world and was transported to a different one that unfortunately lacked the comforts of home. So strange how all it takes is a little push and some comforting words to change one's world forever. I found myself plunging into the depths of chaos and knowledge, linked together by levels of awareness.

Ah, chaos, the beauty of my new world's tainted clutter seized me by the wrists and ensnared my mind into its state of barbaric behavior. There was plenty of drink and distorting substances for everyone in this madhouse of a society. Slipping into my own rabbit hole I watched as myself and those around me floundered in this mental whirlpool until IT happened. I was sitting in a class of fellow swimmers, debating about the controversies of things like morals and standards, when all of a sudden I realized that I cared about how people responded to these unconscious helping hands of human nature. Some were dominated by standards, others morals, but that was just the beginning. I soon found a whole island of people who were trying to find a balance between the two. In big letters the island was labeled "LITERATURE".

Quickly after coming ashore I was introduced to the land of knowledge and its relationship with the chaos that enshrouds the world. I was taught how to recognize the difference between poisonous mental foods and the edible ones. I also learned how to dance on the fine lines between insanity and epiphany only to realize that they are one in the same-it all just depends on the person's faith in what they experienced. So here I am, sitting in my room, writing about personal matters to only really two people (myself being one of them), smoking electronic cigarettes and saying I know how to "dance one the thin line between insanity and epiphany". HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment