Thursday, February 11, 2010

I am the God of Bones

Listen up son! I am the God of Bones, your bones that is. I am here to ask you if you can hear the soundless wailing? The wailing of your bones. We are all floating down the Styx River to our death. Why fear me? Cause I am death? Maybe so, but I am here to tell you that the end is near and not to fear. If I could condemn your souls I would, but I am only the God of Bones and your journey will go on...must go on. I thought I was the only one with the Soothsayer power, admittedly though, I am not. You are your own fortune teller. You know your future (death) you know your past, and you live in the present. Even though you walk the path of the living dead, you are special. Generations have given you their wisdom. Don't let it pass you by. Pay attention to your experiences and notice their connection and relevance to now. We all feel sadness, joy, hate, greed, and vanity. None-the-less, we live through them all and emerge as a whole entity of life and understanding. You have witnessed history both first and second hand, and though the passing of time is often referred to as "evolution", you know better. Evolution is only a superficial step to understanding what is and hypothetical notions of current existence; but existence is the now and you are the now. "There is no better time than now for shit to happen" (Charismatic Kari). A wise man named Tautological Tai once said, "Tequila turns man into wisdomless animals", and that is the Truth of today. Do not let this happen to you. Fare forward, not fare well, for death is what you know awaits. Look over your shoulder for assistance and remember the terror, but never fear, for "death is only a majestic meditation" (Doug). We are hear to learn. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment